Strata CIX – System Overview
Small to large businesses need a flexible telecommunication system that can easily adapt to their growing needs. Toshiba’s Strata® CIX is designed to provide the exact features your business needs today — and in the future. This makes it the ultimate cost-effective solution for your business and enterprise branch locations. Our systems can be configured with a variety of communication endpoints, including IP telephones, digital telephones, SoftIPT® softphones for PDAs, laptops or desktop PCs, Macs, wireless and cordless telephones.
Strata CIX Digital and IP Telephone System Features and Capabilities
Toshiba’s IP business communication systems provide optimum solutions for any-sized business, whether you need a basic telephone system or one with advanced capabilities.
- Expandable up to 112 ports, and even more by networking multiple IP systems with Strata Net multi-system networking
- Call Center features, which allow you to answer incoming customer calls with utmost efficiency
- Advanced voice mail applications, which can be added to fit your business needs
- Mobility solutions with integrated SoftIPT softphones, cordless and wireless telephones, which give you full telephone functionality outside the office
- Fully upgradeable, protecting your technology investment
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Unified Messaging, email notifications and Fax Integration
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD or call queing) and ACD Reporting
- Call Manager unified communications
- Video Conferencing, file sharing, and collaboration solutions
- Browser-based system administration
All Toshiba’s Strata CIX systems allow you to build the communication system your business needs now and lets you expand as your needs grow. It is the most efficient, easy-to-use, and customizable telecommunication system available today.